Oakley Square, London, NW1
- Opportunity to reconfigure and remodel (subject to the necessary permissions)
- Over approx 3,700 sqft
- Set over five floors
- Rear garden
- Off street parking for 2/3 cars
UK Sotheby's Realty presents this rare opportunity to reconfigure and remodel (subject to the necessary permissions), this magnificent, end of terrace Grade II listed Victorian home, offering over 3,700 sq ft of accommodation in its present layout. Currently arranged as individual apartments over five floors, the property benefits from a 46' rear garden and off-Street Parking for 2/3 cars in this highly desirable garden square in Camden.
Oakley Square is ideally located close to a number of amenities and green open spaces and is well situated for the world-famous Regent's Park and Primrose Hill which are both less than a mile away.
For shops and restaurants, there are a vast array of amenities on the doorstep of the property. Camden High Street and the newly developed King's Cross are close by with the recently opened new shopping centre, 'Coal Drops Yard'.
Nearby transport links include Mornington Crescent and Camden Town (Northern Line), Camden Road (London Overground), and excellent bus services into Central London. Three major mainline rail stations providing other Underground connections (Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Victoria, Northern, Hammersmith and City and Circle Lines) as well as National Rail services are within easy reach : Euston, King's Cross, and St. Pancras International, which offers regular high speed international links to Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and beyond, via Eurostar.
Oakley Square, London, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mornington Crescent Station0.1 miles
- Euston Station0.4 miles
- Camden Town Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Since the founding of the auction house in 1744, the Sotheby's name has become renowned for handling the sale of many of the world's most valuable and prestigious possessions.
Sotheby's International Realty? was founded on the same reputation in 1976 and benefits from a shared position of attracting the world's wealthiest individuals, who appreciate, art, antiques, jewellery, and other collectibles of which property plays a key part. It's network currently has approximately 20,000 sales
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LON200387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sotheby's International Realty, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.