Tavernelle House, Sutton, SM1
- 2-bed 4th Floor Apartment
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Private balcony
- Lift access to all floors
- Communal roof garden and cycle store
- Long lease
- Close to transport and local amenities
- Close to outstanding schools
- Ready to move-in condition
- NO CHAIN
NO CHAIN! Belvoir is proud to present this fabulous 2-bed contemporary apartment in a modern development, conveniently situated on High Street providing quick access to all the shops, restaurants, parks, outstanding schools and transportation.
Located on the 4th floor, you are greeted by a spacious entrance hall with ample storage throughout. The property comprises 2 good-size double bedrooms with one en-suite shower suite and carpeted for your comfort, a generous modern family bathroom, an open concept living area with wooden flooring, plenty of space for lounge and dining, and a lovely balcony is a perfect place to relax in. A fully equipped kitchen at the corner is applianced with top-of-the-range Electrolux electric hob and fan oven, under counter fridge with a freezer box, and a slim-line dishwasher.
In addition, the property features ultraspeed fibre broadband, communal heating, phone entry system, lift service, cycle store and communal gardens, all available to residents… This is a home to enjoy and to love! Move-in ready! Call now for a tour!EPC rating: B.
OPENPLAN KITCHEN / RECEPTION
6.53m x 7.1m
3.31m x 4.37m
2.83m x 4.52m
1.42m x 3.39m
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Tavernelle House, Sutton, SM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sutton Common Station0.4 miles
- West Sutton Station0.4 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.