Monument Lane, Chalfont St Peter
- SOLD by Colman & Co Estate Agents
- SUPERB KITCHEN-DINING-FAMILY ROOM
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- LARGE LEVEL 100 FEET DEEP LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY- CARPETED FIRST FLOOR
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND FLOOR
- POPULAR LOCATION 3/4 MILE FROM VILLAGE CENTRE
A brand new, recently completed house, built to a high specification with particularly large ground floor accommodation including a fantastic luxuriously equipped Kitchen-Dining Room and Family Room with high vaulted ceiling.
The Entrance Hall is of good size with an understairs coats cupboard and Cloakroom with hand basin, wall hung WC and extractor fan, tiled floor.
Zoned underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
Spacious Sitting Room with a feature gas fire.
Study - could also be used as Bedroom 4.
The hub of the house is the superb Kitchen -Dining - Family Room with high vaulted ceiling, four Velux windows, bi-fold doors and double doors to the terrace and garden.
Open to the Family and Dining areas, the Kitchen is beautifully equipped with an extensive range of Rempp German floor and wall units with Silstone polished worktops, Quooker providing instant boiling water as well as hot and cold filtered water.
A range of Neff fitted appliances and Faber extractor hood.
Utility Room also with Rempp base and wall units, Silstone worktops and extractor fan. wall mounted gas fired combination central heating boiler.
The first floor is approached by an Oak staircase with glazed side...
A resin driveway provides parking for three or four cars and the area is bordered by shrubs and enclosed by fencing.
A paved pathway leads to the rear garden which has a maximum depth of approximately 100 feet and full width paved terrace, perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining.
Beyond the terracing, the deep level garden is laid to lawn, well enclosed by fencing and planted with a variety of shrubs.
There is hardstanding for a summerhouse/office and gated access to a footpath.
External lighting, water supply and power have been installed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Monument Lane, Chalfont St Peter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station2.0 miles
- Seer Green Station2.4 miles
- Chorleywood Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Colman & Co are the specialist estate agents for Chalfont St. Giles and the surrounding area. Senior Partner, Simon Colman, sold his first house in Chalfont St. Giles 40 years ago and has extensive knowledge and experience of this distinctive property market. Because there’s no place like home or indeed anywhere more personal, we believe it takes the personal touch to buy and sell them successfully. This is why we go to the trouble of getting to know our buyers and sellers so we understand wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10923893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colman & Co, Chalfont St Giles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.