York Road, Rochford
- High specification brand new ground floor apartment
- One bedroom
- Open plan living accommodation
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Luxury fitted bathroom
- Communal garden. Allocated parking
- Lease - 125 years
- Ground Rent - £250 pa. Service Charge - £750 pa
- Close to all local amenities
- EPC Rating: B. Our Ref 17005
Composite entrance door, with secure telephone entry system to
Stairs to first floor accommodation. Personal entrance door to
ENTRANCE HALL Spot lights. Radiator.
BEDROOM 15' x 10' 10" (4.57m x 3.3m) Double glazed window to the front aspect. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Plastered ceiling. Radiator.
BATHROOM Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Low level WC with concealed cistern. Inset wash hand basin with high gloss vanity storage unit below. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower over. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Plastered ceiling. Inset spot lights. Chrome heated towel rail.
LOUNGE/DINER/KITCHEN 18' 10" x 15' (5.74m x 4.57m) Double glazed French doors, with side windows, providing access to balcony with far reaching views. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Walk-in storage cupboard. High gloss base and eye level units. Tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink drainer unit. Integrated electric oven. Electric hob. Contemporary extractor hood. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for appliances. Tiled effect flooring. Plastered ceiling. Inset spot lights. Radiator.
EXTERIOR COMMUNAL GARDEN mainly laid to lawn. Exterior lighting. Bin storage area. Allocated parking.
Lease - 125 years
Ground Rent - £250 pa
Service Charge - £750 pa
York Road, Rochford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hockley Station1.3 miles
- Rochford Station1.8 miles
- Southend Airport Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Williams & Donovan Statistics
EA Master 2019 Winners!.....
Williams & Donovan have been independently identified as one of the top estate agents in the country and now feature in the Best Estate Agent Guide. Over 3 billion data points were analysed and 20,000 mystery shops carried out in the search for this year's top performers -the biggest assessment of any industry. The awards are made for property marketing, results a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100521014378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Donovan, Hockley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.