17 The Pinnacle, Trem Elai, Penarth, CF64 1TF
- A spacious one bedroom fourth floor apartment in the desirable 'Penarth Heights' development.
- Enjoying panoramic views over Penarth Town Centre and across Cardiff Bay.
- Conveniently located to Penarth Town Centre, Cardiff City Centre and the M4 Motorway.
- Entrance hall, a spectacular open plan living/kitchen/dining room with a balcony.
- A spacious master bedroom and a family bathroom.
- The property further benefits from a gated parking area with an allocated parking space.
- Being sold with no onward chain.
- EPC Rating: 'B'.
Entered via a solid door into a welcoming entrance hall which benefits from carpeted flooring, a door intercom system and a large recessed cupboard housing the wall mounted 'Baxi' combi boiler with space and plumbing provided for freestanding white goods.
The spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining room is the focal point of the apartment which enjoys carpeted flooring, a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and uPVC sliding doors providing access onto a decked balcony area which enjoys panoramic views over Penarth Town Centre and Cardiff Bay.
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of base and wall units with roll top laminate work surfaces. Integral 'Bosch' appliances to remain include: a 4-ring gas hob with extractor hood over, a oven and a fridge freezer. The kitchen further benefits from a stainless steel bowl and a half sink, tiled splashback, recessed ceiling spotlights and laminate flooring.
The bedroom is a spacious double bedroom which enjoys carpeted flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a 3-piece white suite comprising: a panelled bath with a thermostatic shower over, a pedestal wash-hand basin and a WC set within a vanity unit. The bathroom further benefits from laminate flooring, partially tiled walls, recessed ceiling spotlights and a wall mounted chrome towel radiator.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS The property benefits from one allocated parking space entered via a secure gated parking area.
SERVICES AND TENURE All mains services connected. Leasehold.
Leasehold - 125 years from 2010 (approx. 115 years remaining).
We have been reliably informed that the service charge is approx. £1848 per annum which includes building insurance and the ground rent is approx. £150 per annum.
Brochures(2018) 4-Page Bro...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
17 The Pinnacle, Trem Elai, Penarth, CF64 1TF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cogan Station0.3 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.3 miles
- Penarth Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565026601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.