Hawkes Ridge, Ty Canol
1,492 sq. ft.
(139 sq. m.)
- Detached family home
- Recently extended
- Four double bedrooms, master en-suite
- Two reception rooms
- Entrance hall
- Family bathroom and cloakroom/WC
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garden room
- Generous garage
- Brick paved driveway with parking for two vehicles
Set back from the pavement on a popular residential estate, the property is approached from the left by a spacious brick paved driveway, with ample parking for two vehicles, leading to a generous garage and gated access to the rear. Garden steps lead up to the low maintenance front garden and main entrance door where you are welcomed into this generous red brick property with bay windows
Internally the accommodation is spread over an impressive 1493 square foot briefly comprising of an entrance hallway; cloakroom/WC; generous lounge with feature fireplace and bay windows; dining room with French doors to the rear; kitchen with a range of base and wall cabinets; and generous garage that could be converted, in part or in full, to a workshop, home cinema, sports bar or even a gym . Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, with ensuite to master; and a modern family bathroom.
What's more the property further benefits from an enclosed terraced garden that has been attractively landscaped. Enjoying a garden room, paved patio, lawn and a range of shrubs and plants, this outside space is perfectly suited to entertaining and family living.
Situated in the popular area of Ty Canol, on the outskirts of Cwmbran, the property is close to local schools and shops, picturesque walks, the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal, and cycle path. There is easy access to Cwmbran Town Centre and all the amenities it offers, train station, road networks, M4 corridor, and the Grange University Hospital. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
*ROOM SIZES AND LAYOUT ARE ON THE ATTACHED FLOOR PLAN*
*VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL*
Hawkes Ridge, Ty Canol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cwmbran Station2.1 miles
- Risca & Pontymister Station3.0 miles
- Crosskeys Station3.2 miles
About the agent
If you think you can get a better value deal elsewhere please let us know.
We are here to help at a price you are happy to pay.
Our marketing strategies are as individual as you are so our fees can compete and beat all Estate Agents, including the online/call centre agents.
To get a full overview of our company visit our website, Hathways.co.uk.Your Property is Our Business
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00005080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hathways Estate Agents, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.