Kings Road, North Chingford E4
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Semi Detached with Secure Side Access
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Approx. 120FT Large Rear Garden
- Catchment For The Outstanding St Mary's Catholic Primary School
- Superb Scope To Extend & Develop STPP
- 8 Minute Walk of Chingford Train Station (TFL zone 5)
- 2 Minute Walk Of Quality Restaurants, Bars, Cafes and Shops
- Excellent Primary & Secondary School Catchment
- Sought After Location Central Location
Accommodation comprises of two generously sized reception rooms, kitchen, three excellent size bedrooms and a family bathroom. The large loft is fully intact and offers superb scope to develop STPP. There is off street parking to the front for multiple vehicles.
Chingford mainline station (TFL ZONE 5) is located within a short 8 minute walk of this quality property and is approximately 25 minute journey to London Liverpool St which interchanges with the Victoria line at Walthamstow. There are many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre.
There are some excellent schools to choose from, both Primary and secondary (including private schools) making this an ideal property for families or professionals looking to commute to work. The property falls within catchment for the popular St Mary's Catholic Primary School currently rated outstanding by OFSTED. This is an area with a strong family presence.
Epping Forest, the capital's largest open space is also on the door step of this desirable property which is also located withinwalking distance of Chingford plain open spaces, Chingford Golf course, Connaught Water, and the King George's Reservoir. We would advise any discerning applicants to view at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. By appointment only. Please contact our sales team to book a viewing appointment.
ENTRANCE HALL Coved to ceiling, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, carpeted, access to reception rooms and kitchen
RECEPTION ROOM ONE Double glazed square bay to front aspect, coved to ceiling, feature fireplace, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring
RECEPTION ROOM TWO Double glazed patio doors to garden, Feature fireplace with surround, coved to ceiling, carpeted, radiator
KITCHEN A range of floor and base units, integrated gas hob with fitted extractor hood, sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing and space for washing machine, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDLING loft hatch, carpeted, access to all bedrooms and family bathroom
MASTER BEDROOM Double glazed square bay window to front aspect, carpeted, radiator, coved to ceiling
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted, coved to ceiling, fitted wardrobes, radiator, feature fireplace
BEDROOM THREE Double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted, fitted wardrobe, coved to ceiling, radiator
FAMILY BATHROOM Four piece bathroom suite comprising bath, bidet, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, towel rail. Floor to ceiling tiled, double glazed opaque window, wood strip flooring
REAR GARDEN Approximately 120FT in depth. Mainly laid to lawn with mature tree and shrub borders. Storage shed to side, gated side access.
PRIVATE DRIVEWAY Providing off street for two cars
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kings Road, North Chingford E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.4 miles
- Highams Park Station1.4 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Coultons are a respected independent estate agency specialising in the selling and letting of residential property in Chingford and the surrounding areas.
Here at Coultons we understand that moving house is one of life's most stressful events and we are here to ensure that you have a much less stressful move than you thought possible. When choosing your estate agent don't make a life changing decision on a whim, choose your agent carefully. We have a wealth of experience in the industry
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101681002139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.