Egbert Gardens, Wickford
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Approx 130' Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Large Lounge With Feature Fire Place
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ensuite to Bedroom One
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Excellent Sought After Location
- Garage & Additional Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
* No Onward Chain
* Approx 130' Southerly Facing Rear Garden
* Large Lounge / Diner with Feature Fire Place
* Fitted Kitchen
* Bathroom & Separate WC
* Three Bedrooms
* En-Suite Shower to Bedroom One
* Garage & Additional Parking
* Excellent Location
* Viewing Strongly Advised
Obscure double glazed door and side window to:
Textured ceiling, access to loft, radiator, built in airing cupboard..
Spacious Lounge: 17'1 x 13' > 11'6
Large double glazed bay window to front, further double glazed window to side. Feature fireplace with burning coal effect gas fire (not tested) with a raised tiled hearth and attractive surround. Textured and coved ceiling, radiator.
Fitted Kitchen: 9'8 x 9'
Fitted work surfaces to three walls with matching splash backs and breakfast bar. Range of drawers, cupboards and space below and wall mounted cupboards, inset single drainer sink, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Inset four ring hob with oven below and filter hood above.
(Appliances not tested) Double glazed door and side window to garden, textured and coved ceiling.
Suite comprising panel bath and pedestal wash basin, obscure double glazed window to side, textured and coved ceiling, part tiled walls, radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC, obscure double glazed window to side, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One: 12'7 x 9'2
Double glazed bay window to rear, built in double wardrobe, textured ceiling, radiator. Door to;
Suite comprising tiled shower cubicle and wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, extractor fan, tiled walls, textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two: 12'4 x 10'
Double glazed bay window to rear, textured ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10'4 x 10'
Double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Southerly Facing Rear Garden: Approx: 130' x 30'
Mainly laid to established lawn, patio are, pedestrian side access. Water tap point.
Garage: 17'8 x 7'10
Up and over door, floor standing gas fired boiler serving domestic hot water systems. (Not tested) textured ceiling.
Laid to established lawn, own driveway providing off street parking to garage.
Egbert Gardens, Wickford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wickford Station0.5 miles
- Battlesbridge Station1.9 miles
- Rayleigh Station4.0 miles
About the agent
A family run independent company that offers residential sales, rental, property management and legal conveyancing with a modern approach to marketing and a traditional high quality of service.
Chris Allnutt & Co has been trading as a Family run business in Wickford for over 40 years offering a Professional, Friendly & Informative Service on all aspects of property. Our services include:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT1WIC001394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Allnutt & Co, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.