20 Plas Hesketh, LL22
- TWO SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS + ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING SPACE
- IDEAL FOR A SINGLE PERSON OR COUPLE
- CLOAKROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CONVENIENT FOR A55 - ABERGELE & ST ASAPH
- WHITE VENETIAN BLINDS & DOORS TO MOST ROOMS
- SORRY NO PETS
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
20 Plas Hesketh, LL22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergele & Pensarn Station0.8 miles
- Rhyl Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Robbie started her business October 1989 at the beginning of the recession. After working for Prudential Property Services and previously well known builders Redrow Homes and Beazer Homes, she felt there was a need to offer a personal service and to fill an opportunity in the letting market. After all these years she has established a niche in the market place offering both a professional and personal service to clients. Specialising in the property management and residential letting side of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20PLASHESKETH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robbie Howarth Estate Agents, Conwy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.