Ostlere Road, Kirkcaldy
- Dont miss this unique opportunity !
- Centrally and conveniently located in the town near rail station to Edinburgh
- A choice of two identical 5 bedroom semi detached brand new family homes
- Detailed draft plans are of course available on request.
- £1000 deposit required to reserve
- 2.5% on signing of missives
- High quality fittings and finishings
- Strathallan primary and Balwearie High schools catchment area
- Further detailed plans available on request
- Accomodation also comprises 2 reception rooms and 4 bathrooms
A fully qualified architect will oversee the construction and provide a building certificate.
Some detail customisation by you can also be agreed at the appropriate time.
Centrally and conveniently located in a new development of homes just off Oriel Road and therefore near many local amenities including main line rail station to Edinburgh.
Here you have a choice of two identical 5 bedroom semi detached brand new family homes over 3 levels to be built soon with 2 reception rooms and 4 bathrooms.
Convenient for Strathallan Primary and Balwearie High schools catchment area.
Detailed floor plans etc are of course available on request and can be emailed to you.
A deposit of 1000 pounds will be required to reserve each home and 2.5% on signing of the missives.
External specification will match the other already built houses in the street with grey windows, white render, grey roof tiles.
A HOWDENS mid range kitchen or equivalent will be installed.
White solid core moulded doors will be fitted.
A BATHSTONE or equivalent bathroom specification will be fitted with tiled finish in wet areas and half height remainder.
Electrical layout as per detailed plans with chrome down lights and white cover plates fitted.
The boundary fence will be included.
Hard landscaping will be included.
No floor coverings included....its your choice
No soft landscaping at the rear ...its your choice
There is space for 3 cars in the driveway,
DONT MISS this unique opportunity in a great location !
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Ostlere Road, Kirkcaldy
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkcaldy Station0.2 miles
- Kinghorn Station3.0 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof. RE/MAX First has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Service As It Should Be
- Residential Sales
- Residential Lettings
- Independent Mortgage Advice
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9832046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.