Copperfields, Malton, YO17 7PJ
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Double fronted home
- Generous living room with feature bay window
- Glazed doors to garden
- Lots of storage
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
- Enjoy the festive season knowing your 2021 move is in hand
- Detached Garage for secure, off street parking
- Flooring included throughout
- Fully integrated appliance package fitted
Two floors, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, large entertaining spaces and a private study area - The Pembroke has it all.
This gorgeous 2-storey, 4-bedroom home could accommodate a large, lively family, with room to spare. And, featuring a study, it’s ideal for those who work from home. Enter the hallway and find the sizeable study space to your left, and the living room to you right, a staircase straight ahead, and a convenient downstairs cloakroom tucked away behind it. The living room features a beautiful bay window, drawing masses of natural light into the house, and double doors leading to an open-plan spacious kitchen/dining/living at the rear of the house, allowing for seamless passage between the two rooms.
The kitchen/dining/living area, running the entire rear width of the house, is huge, and features double doors that lead out to a garden. The kitchen also provides access to a useful utility room, with a second sink, and there’s even more cupboard space opposite the stairs. When it comes to storage, this house ensures you’ll never be caught short.
Make your way up to the first floor and find four double bedrooms. The master bedroom features its own ensuite shower room, then there’s the main family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation. A large central landing space provides access to the loft. This home also boasts its own driveway space and private garage for off-street parking.
- Living Room - 4.83m x 3.48m 15'10" x 11'5"
- Kitchen/Dining - 8.06m x 3.34m 26'5" x 10'11"
- Study - 2.40m x 2.35m 7'10" x 7'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.29m x 3.38m 14'1" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.71m x 3.48m 12'2" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.34m x 2.86m 10'11" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.92m x 2.82m 12'10" x 9'3"
Copperfields, Malton, YO17 7PJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malton Station0.6 miles
About the development
Linden Homes - Who We Are
National strength, locally delivered
Renowned for our award-winning homes and a reputation for quality, we are industry experts in delivering distinctive and diverse new homes in prime locations throughout the UK. We strive to create sustainable new developments that inspire modern living and set new benchmarks in design.
From waterfront apartments such as Building Awards winner St Michael's Reach in Marizion to landmark regeneration projects
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.