Copperfields, Malton, YO17 7PJ
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Large living room
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
The Eveleigh - a true family home, warm in character and generous in proportion.
Welcome to The Eveleigh, a charming semi-detached 3-bedroom home. A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warm and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan kitchen-diner to your right, a downstairs cloakroom to your left, and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter. Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room.
- Living Room - 4.98m x 3.19m 16'4" x 10'5"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.77m x 2.71m 9'1" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.88m x 2.77m 9'5" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.19m x 2.12m 10'5" x 6'11"
Copperfields, Malton, YO17 7PJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malton Station0.6 miles
About the development
Linden Homes - Who We Are
National strength, locally delivered
Renowned for our award-winning homes and a reputation for quality, we are industry experts in delivering distinctive and diverse new homes in prime locations throughout the UK. We strive to create sustainable new developments that inspire modern living and set new benchmarks in design.
From waterfront apartments such as Building Awards winner St Michael's Reach in Marizion to landmark regeneration projects
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.