Sands Road, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12
- Detached Three Bedroom Property on a good sized corner plot
- Situated on the popular Croftlands Estate in close walking distance to local schools and amenities
- Three Reception Rooms and Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Detached double Garage and gated Driveway
- In the same ownership since the 1970's and with lots of exciting potential
- No Onwards Chain
The accommodation comprises;
Entrance Hallway (4.3m x 1.8m) with a Ground Floor W/C that leads onto the Kitchen (6.3m x 2.5m) with basic wall and base units, Hotpoint oven, British Gas hob, space for washing machine, external uPVC double glazed door and seating area with door to the: Sitting Room (3.3m x 3.2m) with uPVC double glazed patio doors to the garden and archway to the Dining Room (3.0m x 2.6m) with serving hatch and archway to the: Living Room (4.7m x 3.4m) with gas fireplace with wooden mantle and marble surround and an uPVC double glazed window to the front.
First Floor: Landing with loft access and views towards The Hoad monument.
Bedroom One (4.2m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes and storage. Bedroom Two (3.5m x 3.1m) with a corner sink and vanity wall unit and pleasant views towards Morecambe Bay. Bedroom Three (3.3m x 2.1m) with fitted wardrobes, shelving unit and Airing Cupboard with hot water tank. Bathroom (2.1m x 1.9m) with a white four piece suite comprising W/C, pedestal sink, corner bath and corner shower unit.
The property is approached over a gated driveway, allowing parking for numerous vehicles. There is also a Detached Double Garage that can be used for storage purposes or for parking vehicles.
There are manageable sized lawned gardens to the front and rear with gated access at both sides of the property. There is a pleasant flagged seating/ patio area that is ideal for outside dining and can be accessed directly from the patio doors. The property is in a desirable residential location and with a few internal improvements and alterations will make the ideal family home.
Sands Road, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ulverston Station0.8 miles
- Dalton Station4.1 miles
- Askam Station4.7 miles
About the agent
UAM: Property is the place for all of your local property needs, whether buying, selling or letting we have the experience and knowledge to ensure that you are in the best of hands. We are a small, friendly team with a passion for property, so let the new us find the new home for you!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21SandsRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UAM Property, Ulverston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.