McDowell Mews, Halstead
- 3 bedroom home
- New build
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Help To Buy available
- Undercroft parking
- High specification throughout
- Close to Town Centre
**RESERVING NOW** McDowell Mews is an exquisite development of contemporary 3 bedroom homes set within a private mews. **CALL NOW TO ARRANGE AN EARLY BIRD VIEWING**.
RESERVING NOW! These properties are perfectly positioned within close proximity to the vibrant market town of Halstead. Enjoy all that Halstead has to offer with array of shops, restaurants and beautiful countryside surroundings.
Each home has been designed with a real eye for detail and offers prospective buyers the perfect home to make the most of Halstead and the surrounding areas.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.24m x 2.11m )
Carport 27' 4" x 9' 9" ( 8.33m x 2.97m )
Kitchen / Diner 13' 6" x 18' 3" ( 4.11m x 5.56m )
Lounge 18' 3" x 14' 2" ( 5.56m x 4.32m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
En-Suite 6' 9" x 6' ( 2.06m x 1.83m )
Bedroom Two 15' x 11' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.08m )
Bathroom 11' 2" x 5' 7" ( 3.40m x 1.70m )
Help To Buy
HOW DOES IT WORK? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
COULD YOU BE ELIGIBLE? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of the general area and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
McDowell Mews, Halstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chappel & Wakes Colne Station5.0 miles
- Braintree Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Halstead William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Halstead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HST106150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.