Old Railway Road, Earsham, BUNGAY
- Stunning Detached Barn
- Charm & Character
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Garden
The property is situated with beautiful views over the Waveney Valley, on the outside of the village of Earsham. The property also has the benefit of an outbuilding which is currently used as a beauty salon and office with a workshop and utility area. This could be ideal as a potential annexe.
Earsham is a lovely village nestled in the Waveney Valley providing a lovely, friendly village feel yet close to the town of Bungay with its large range of amenities shops and services. Earsham has a local popular pub, a wetland centre, Earsham Hall and much more.
Entrance Hall 12' 7" x 10' 2" (Including stairs ingress) ( 3.84m x 3.10m (Including stairs ingress) )
Front door, double glazed window to rear aspect, coir matting, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, underfloor heating, tiled flooring, cupboards, airing cupboard, open plan to dining room.
Living Area 10' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.12m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, multi fuel woodburner, underfloor heating, understairs cupboards, open plan to family room.
Dining Area 16' 5" x 12' 7" ( 5.00m x 3.84m )
French doors to rear aspect, exposed brickwork, door to conservatory, tiled flooring, underfloor heating, beams and timbers, open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, ceramic 1.5 bowl sink, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, oven, hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer, integrated dish washer, vaulted ceiling, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 6' 11" x 15' 8" ( 2.11m x 4.78m )
Hardwood timber construction, french doors to the side aspect.
Double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring, underfloor heating, beams and timbers.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 14' 5" ( 3.15m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, underfloor heating control unit, beams and timbers.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.48m )
Two double glazed window to rear aspect, underfloor heating, beams and timbers.
Bedroom Four 7' 2" x 11' ( 2.18m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, underfloor heating.
Double glazed window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled surrounds, bath, shower cubicle, beams and timbers.
Stairs from ground floor, vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and timbers, exposed wooden floorboards.
Family Room 14' 10" x 13' ( 4.52m x 3.96m )
Double glazed vaulted ceiling to rear aspect, vaulted ceiling, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, feature drinks cabinet, roof window, exposed beams and timbers.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 14' 10" max ( 4.04m max x 4.52m max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, vaulted ceiling, loft storage, exposed flooring, radiator, beams and timbers.
Double glazed roof window, Thermostatic shower, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, heated towel rail, part tiled surrounds, beams and timbers.
Outbuilding / Barn
Reception Hall 9' 7" x 12' 6" ( 2.92m x 3.81m )
Front door, coir matting, tiled flooring, beams and timbers.
Treatment Room 9' 7" x 12' 6" ( 2.92m x 3.81m )
Window to front aspect, tiled flooring, exposed beams and timbers, sink and vanity unit, tiled surrounds.
Office Space 14' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, roof window, sink, base units, wood worksurfaces, exposed beams and timbers.
En Suite Shower 7' 7" x 12' 6" ( 2.31m x 3.81m )
Heated towel rail, beams and timbers.
Utility Room 13' 1" x 9' ( 3.99m x 2.74m )
Butler sink, plumbing for washing machine, power, light.
Workshop 13' 10" x 19' 1" ( 4.22m x 5.82m )
The property is approached via a shingle drive that leads to a generous shingle parking area. There is a gated access to the main garden and a path that leads to the front door. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and lies to the side of the house. There are planted borders and there is attractive island beds, as well as a patio area. There is gated access to the barn/ workshop courtyard. From this courtyard is access to the reception hall, treatment room, ensuite shower, office space, utility room and workshop. Behind the barn is a paddock with gated access.
There is a vehicular access for the farmer to access his field situated to the rear of this property. This access runs in between the house and the barn/workshop.
There are solar panels installed and owned by the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Old Railway Road, Earsham, BUNGAY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station7.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY105031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.