Turnbull Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Link Detached House
- Four Bedroomed
- Fitted Kitchen With Built-in Oven, Hob, Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Lovely Conservatory
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Attractive Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- Garage PLUS Multi-Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Easy Access To The Main Road Network
- EPC BAND C
* LOVELY CONSERVATORY * GARAGE PLUS MULTI-VEHICLE OFF ROAD PARKING * ATTRACTIVE ENCLOSED GARDENS TO REAR * GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING
* VIEW QUICKLY!
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE CANOPY With light.
ENTRANCE HALL With stairway off, laminate floor, understairs cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINER 18' 10" x 13' (max) With t.v. point, feature fire surround enclosing an electric "flame effect" fire, feature square arch to conservatory.
FITTED KITCHEN 12' (max) x 10' (max) With built in electric hob, built in electric double oven, electric hob hood, laminate floor, built in automatic washing machine, range of wall cupboards, part tiled walls, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, Ideal gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, built-in dishwasher.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM /W.C. With laminate floor, hand washbasin with mixer tap, integrated low level w.c., part tiled walls.
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY 11' 4" (max) x 9' 9" (max) With laminate floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
LANDING With access to loft, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater.
BATHROOM/W.C. With panelled bath with shower attachment, hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, integrated low level w.c., tiled walls, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 1 13' 1" (max) x 9' 10" (max) With built in double wardrobe/cupboard.
BEDROOM NO. 2 12' 11" (max) x 8' 1" (max).
BEDROOM NO. 3 8' 9" (max) x 8' 4" (max) "L" shaped.
BEDROOM NO. 4 8' 10" (max) x 6' 7" (max).
OUTSIDE SECURITY LIGHT COLD WATER TAP TIMBER STORE SHED
GARAGE 16' 2" (max) x 8' 2" (max) With up and over door, power and lighting, personal door, access to joist storage.
GARDENS Gardens to front, down to a block paved multi-vehicle parking area. Timber gate to side, opens on to a paved pathway leading to the attractive enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with borders, shrubs, beds and a paved patio.
Turnbull Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station1.0 miles
- Manea Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.