Gorsey Lane, Mawdesley, L40
- Villeroy & Bosh sanitaryware with Hansgrohe brassware to bathrooms and en-suites
- Illuminated bathroom cabinet with heated anti-mist mirror and shaving point
- Heated chrome ladder towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
- Fully tiled walls and floors from a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
- Fully integrated NEFF dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven and hob
- Solid surface quartz worktops included as standard to kitchen and utility
- LED light bar / worktop lighting to kitchen wall units
- Bi-fold doors to access the turfed rear garden with paved patio, boundary fencing
- Oak handrail with lacquered finish and oak newel post and spindles
- Block paved driveways
DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK OUR SALES CENTRES REMAIN OPEN AND OUR ADVISORS AVAILABLE BY TELEPHONE, EMAIL AND PRE - ARRANGED APPOINTMENT
For the safety of all, additional social distancing and hygiene measures have been introduced at all of Jones Homes sites and offices. Please assist us by calling ahead to make an appointment and remembering to keep 2m apart at all times.
THIS IS THE LAST HOLLIN AVAILABLE ON THIS DEVELOPMENT. READY TO MOVE INTO!
A stylish double fronted four-bedroom detached home with a garage. The ground floor comprises of a spacious open-plan kitchen and dining room with bi-fold doors leading onto the patio and garden. A living room, practical utility room, study, and WC cloakroom complete this floor. The first floor provides four well-appointed bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a thermostatic shower. The master bedroom offers en-suite shower facilities. In addition to the garage, the driveway provides off-road parking. Each Jones Home has a rear garden, with a patio which is fully turfed and fenced. Our Bayswater show home is available to view by appointment.
YOU CAN STILL SAVE £2,500 IN STAMP DUTY ON COMPLETIONS BEFORE 30TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Located on the former site of Good Year furniture on Gorsey Lane in Mawdesley, this collection of just 56 homes will come with a very high specification included as standard. This will include all flooring, oak veneer doors, integrated sound system, quality fitted kitchen with soft closing doors and integrated appliances by NEFF, Villeroy and Boch bathroom sanitaryware and fully tiled wall in tiles from a choice by Porcelanosa to name just a few. An on-site sales centre and 4 bedroom Bayswater show home is now open 7 days a week 11am - 5.30pm
House to sell? No Problem. Agency Assist is available on this home
No matter what type of property you have to sell, you could be moving to a new Jones home sooner than you think with our superb Agency Assist scheme. We'll even pay up to £3000 towards your estate agent fees. Plan your move with confidence - ask our Sales Adviser for more details!
Click the green 'Request Details' button to receive your free brochure.
Please note: As the properties are new-build, the images shown maybe typical show home photography or CGI's for illustrative purposes only and not necessarily the advertised property. Internal photography may show an upgraded specification. Please ask the Sales Adviser for details and review floor plans.
Gorsey Lane, Mawdesley, L40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rufford Station1.8 miles
- Parbold Station2.3 miles
- Hoscar Station2.4 miles
About the development
Sales are currently remaining open to assist will all enquires via telephone and email only. We are open 5 days a week 11am - 5.30pm ( closed Tues & Wed)
- A collection of luxury 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Show Home & Sales Centre open 7 days 11am - 5.30pm
- Located on the former site of Good Year furniture on Gorsey Lane
- Stamp duty holiday now extended for completions before 30th June 2021
- 4 bedroom Bayswater Show Home now open!
- 21st century living in a charming village setting
As one of the UK’s leading home builders, We’ve been creating beautiful new homes in highly desirable residential locations since 1959.
As the founding member of The Emerson Group, a private, family-owned property development company based in Cheshire, we also have regional offices in Kent, Yorkshire and Lancashire. The group owns and manages a commercial property portfolio worth in excess of £1 billion.
Currently building more than 600 homes a year in the UK, we offer an impressi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Hollin_B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.