Vowles Road, West Bromwich
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- INVESTORS ONLY
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- SECURE GATED PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NEWLY CARPETED AND REDECORATED
- EPC RATING: B
This 2 bedroom ground floor apartment is not to be missed!
Apartment offers entrance hallway, storage cupboard, reception room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom suite.
Property is leasehold with 137 years remaining.
Service charge is approximately £1000 PA and the ground rent is approximately £200 PA.
ENTRANCE HALL Upon entering this 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, you have this great sized hallway. Storage cupboard on your left.
RECEPTION ROOM This fantastic sized reception room is decorated neutrally with beige carpet and subtle colored walls. Double glazed window overlooking the front.
KITCHEN This good sized kitchen offers integrated over, hob and hood, stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Cupboards and drawers. Space for washing machine. Tiled floor and walls.
MASTER BEDROOM This double master bedroom comes decorated with beige carpet and cream walls. Double glazed window opening out to a Juliet balcony.
2ND BEDROOM This single bedroom offers beige carpet and cream walls. Double glazed window overlooking the front.
BATHROOM This white bathroom suite consists of bathtub with overhead shower, sink pedestal and W.C. White tiled walls.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Vowles Road, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swan Lane Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Black Lake Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Dudley Street, Guns Village Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Serving Sutton Coldfield since 2009, our team has an excellent knowledge of the Royal Town and surrounding areas. We have a passion for property and enjoys the continued reward of finding the perfect property for each customer.
Sutton Coldfield is renowned for Sutton Park, a 2,400-acre National Nature Reserve and is only a short journey away from Birmingham city centre. This presents Sutton Coldfield as a unique area, with many opportunities for Buy-to-Let investors and home-seekers ali
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100556002543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Sutton Coldfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.