Nascot Wood Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17
- Wealth of 1930s period features
- Architects drawings for permitted development of two large bedrooms with en suites are included
- Imposing frontage
- Double garage and extensive driveway
- Modern kitchen family room
- Private rear garden
- EPC Rating = E
Approached through wrought iron gates the driveway leads to a generous parking area, with lawn and borders adjoining. This outstanding family house offers excellent family sized accommodation of great charm and character with a wonderful blend of traditional features and modern style. The property boasts a wealth of character features including a most impressive reception hall with wood panelling and wide staircase to the first floor and access to all the reception rooms. The dining room is a most attractive room with a oak flooring, impressive fireplace, beautiful beamed ceiling and oak panelled walls and study to the front. The drawing is another lovely double aspect room of character. The 32’ Kitchen/breakfast room is a beautifully presented and fitted with a range of quality appliances and opens to a family room with doubles doors to the garden. A cloakroom and utility complete the ground floor accommodation.
The to the first floor is a fine double aspect principal bedroom with en-suites and four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
NB: Architects drawings for permitted development of two large bedrooms with en suites are included.
The gardens have been well maintained with good sized area of lawn and well-tended herbaceous borders. This provides a peaceful setting for relaxing and are very private setting behind mature trees.
Nascot Wood Road is one of the premier roads in the Watford, the town centre is located approximately 1.5 miles away and
has an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and cafes
including the Intu shopping complex. Transport facilities
include the Metropolitan line at Watford station, and the main
line to Euston from Watford Junction, (20 minutes approx. on
the faster trains). Junction 5 and 6 give access to the M1, and
junction 19 or 20 to the M25, connecting with the national
motorway network and airports.
For families where education is paramount, the property is
located within close proximity to Watford Boys’ Grammar School
and Watford Girls’ Grammar School. The highly regarded
Nascot Wood Junior school with a stated current Ofsted rating of Outstanding (source: ofsted.gov.uk) is just approx 0.3 miles away.
Cassiobury Park is ideally located close by and includes two cafés, amazing children’s water and play parks, green gyms, river, canal, woods and fields.
Square Footage: 3,782 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Nascot Wood Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station1.0 miles
- Watford North Station1.1 miles
- Watford Station1.1 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RCS200124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Rickmansworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.