Sharel Court, NW11
- Two bedroom luxury apartment
- Second floor
- Underfloor heating
- Off street parking
- Air conditioning
- Video entry phone system
Offering a range of 2 & 3 bedroom apartment to meet most needs, all with a contemporary design and high specifications throughout.
Benefits can include a private garden depending on the apartment of your choice and allocated off road parking.
Positioned on this exceptional tree lined road with easy access to the centre of Golders Green with its vast array of restaurants, cafes, shops and transport links.
Call our Sales Team to arrange your viewing on .
BrochuresSharel Court, NW11Brochure
Sharel Court, NW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brent Cross Station0.4 miles
- Golders Green Station0.5 miles
- Cricklewood Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Since opening our office in Golders Green Road, North-West London, in November 2000, Hausman & Holmes has become a well respected independent Estate Agent specialising in Sales Lettings & Management. Over the past ten years we have built up an enviable and deserved reputation for experience and service.
Being a family run business we naturally care more about the personal service we provide and as such are open SIX days a week, with longer hours to offer accompanied viewings to suit. In
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29950242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hausman & Holmes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.