Court Street, Leamington Spa
- Brand New Apartments
- Two Bed Apartment
- Fully Furnished
- Brand New Furniture
- Near Town Centre
- Two Bathrooms
- Brand New Applicances
- £99 Holding Deposit Due Per Tenant and Guarantor
- 12 Month Contract
- Available 1st September 2019
Two Bedroom Apartment Available.
Accomodation Includes: Hallway, open plan kitchen and lounge, two Bathrooms and two double Bedrooms, accomodation comes fully furnsihed with brand new furniture.
Observations: Within Walking distance to town centtre and train station.
Court Street, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.3 miles
- Warwick Station2.2 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Tara & Co Residential Lettings
Based in Leamington Spa, at Tara & Co we're letting agents offering a broad range of properties, from luxury apartments, to family houses and student lets. We specialise in the young professional, family & student markets.
With a dedicated team of qualified staff, we pride ourselves in giving advice, whether it be regulations, investment or property management . Located in Old Town Leamington Spa, Tara & Co are one of the longest established Estat
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000005787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tara & Co, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.