Edge Road, Thornhill Edge, West Yorkshire
GROUND FLOOR Arriving at the property, a memorable first impression is made courtesy of the oak frame, glass apex porch. Solid stone flooring runs through into the kitchen. Made up of both low and high, solid wood units - there is plenty of cupboard space which are topped with a complimenting speckled granite surface. The Belfast sink sits proudly and works well with the range style cooker.
Doors open into the utility and WC as well as bi-folding doors into the rest of the property. Glass doors open into the dining room a few steps down from the kitchen, connecting the two aspects perfectly.
Through into the inner hall, a grand staircase rises to the first floor, a handsome feature, carpeted and bordered by rustic features. Steps descend into the lounge which still retains a range of character features including the log burning stove which creates a cosy ambience. Further internal doors open into a snug/b'room - a private, cosy room having been finished beautifully. Grey wall panelling completes this room which offers versatility making for the fourth bedroom and having access to the immediate shower room in close proximity.
The downstairs shower room includes a shower, WC and hand wash basin mounted upon vanity unit. A solid, single piece of Yorkshire stone spans the length of the ceiling in this room making for quite the stunning feature.
Other rooms include the boot room - awash with natural light and the aforementioned spacious dining room comfortably housing a six to eight seat dining set. Another log burning stove warms the room, concluding the first-floor layout.
FIRST FLOOR Beginning on the landing, original doors invite the prospective buyer to explore. The master bedroom begins the tour and sets the standard. Beautifully decorated, enjoying fitted wardrobes, the use of an ensuite shower room and French doors opening onto private balcony. The master is deserving of its title. The second bedroom enjoys an ensuite also including shower, WC and hand wash basin. Shuttered windows open to show pleasant garden views.
A third bedroom is also a good size as well as enjoying fitted wardrobes. Heading back to the landing, a stained-glass door screens entry to an incredible, his and hers bathroom with a spacious dressing room . A high cistern WC matches his and hers sinks where then free standing, roll top bath sits proudly upon raised pedestal.
OUTSIDE Arriving at the property, off road parking is provided to the front where then steps descend to a beautiful, well-manicured and diverse garden. A raised seating area enjoys an outlook over the expansive lawn garden, patio, hot tub and workshop. There is also a stone-built garden room featuring power and lighting which could be utilised as a number of purposes including home business, office and more.
Six ft, sliding electric gates open to the rear of the property onto a cobbled drive suitable for a number of vehicles. Additional spaces can be found in the detached double garage.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Edge Road, Thornhill Edge, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensthorpe Station1.9 miles
- Dewsbury Station2.4 miles
- Mirfield Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Yorkshire's Finest were established to provide a tailored and premium service for vendors and purchasers looking for bespoke and outstanding properties, in the fine county of Yorkshire.
With our professional and dedicated service, we specialise in presenting your property to attract the best possible interest and sale price. We use a combination of bespoke techniques to sell your property that include premium adverts on Rightmove in addition to marketing on numerous other websites. We a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102631015911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yorkshire's Finest, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.