Ashley Avenue, Epsom
- Exclusively for those aged over 60
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 2nd Floor, moments from lift
- Bright Outlook
- Resident House Manager
- Excellent location in the centre of Epsom
- New carpets in Lounge
The development itself benefits hugely from being in the heart of Epsom town centre, and therefore being only minutes away from the shops and transport links Epsom has to offer. Additional benefits include a resident house manager, two residents lounges, an active community, lift access across all floors and private parking to the rear for selective properties.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Redress Scheme (PRS004061)
Client Money Protection provided by: DPS (1555611)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Ashley Avenue, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station0.2 miles
- Epsom Downs Station1.4 miles
- Ewell West Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Our approach to agency is made unique by the needs, wants and circumstances of a growing section of the market looking to buy and rent properties branded as "retirees" albeit at varying ages and for many different reasons.
Dependent on the individual, we believe we have a comprehensive mix of age specific and non-age specific developments enabling us to assist those who simply want a great lockup and l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 756_RARM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rice & Roman, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.