East Oxford, Oxford, OX4
- Extended and modernised by current owner
- Well-proportioned bedrooms
- Multiple reception rooms
- Parking for multiple vehicles
- Annexe and store building
- High standard finish throughout
A well-presented and renovated five bedroom home offering extensive living, well-proportioned bedrooms and separate annexe.
This family home has been extended and modernised to a high standard throughout by the current owners.
The downstairs accommodation offers an entrance hall, two reception rooms, fully fitted modern kitchen plus conservatory to the rear leading to the landscaped rear garden.
The first floor offers three good sized double bedrooms, a further single room plus shower room.
On the second floor, there is a fantastic 19x17ft main bedroom with en-suite shower room.
To the rear of the property, there is a self contained annexe plus store room. Additional benefits include driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
This unique property offers versatile living and viewings are advised.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
East Oxford, Oxford, OX4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.1 miles
- Radley Station3.8 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3532089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, East Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.