West Street, Chatteris
- End Terraced House
- 12Ft Lounge
- Refitted 19Ft Kitchen/Diner
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Potential for a Loft Conversion
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fields Views to the Front Aspect
Calling Out for a First Time buyer! This Three Bedroom End-Terraced House offers a 12Ft Lounge, 19Ft Modern Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Potential for loft conversion and driveway giving off road parking! Call now to View!
Upvc Door to:
Window to front and side.
There is laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 3.91m x 3.85m (12'8' x 12'6")
There is a window to the front, radiator, TV point, two telephone points and laminate flooring.
Refitted Kitchen/Diner 5.96m x 4.87m (19'5" x 15'9")
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with hardwearing black worktops incorporating a single sink and decorative tap, with a feature splashback. There is space for a range cooker, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan with mood lighting, built in larder cupboard, wine rack and space for large fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and space for a tumble drier. There is a radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, window to rear, heated towel rail and a Upvc door to the rear garden.
There are doors to all rooms, loft access with ladder and lighting owner has advised the loft has potential for conversion and is the full length of the upstairs area which mostly is boarded out, this also homes the gas combi boiler system.
Bedroom One 3.84m x 3.08m (12'6" x 10'10")
There is a window to the rear, radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 3.82m x 2.66m (12'5" x 8'7")
There is a window to the rear, radiator, TV point and built in wardrobes facilities.
Bedroom Three 2.88m x 2.11m (9'4" x 6'9")
There is a window to the rear, radiator, TV point and block unit above stairs which is a great storage area.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower overhead. There are fully tiled walls, radiator, vinyl flooring and a window to the rear.
The front of the property has recently been made into a large blocked paved area to create parking and then further is laid to artificial grass with fenced and hedged borders.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to artificial grass but does have fenced divider in-between. There are raised flower
beds, outside tap, garden shed, fenced borders and side access to the front.
2.08m x 1.90m (6’8” x 6’2”)
This is a brick built area which is attached to the property which has potential to be incorporated into the main house to create a downstairs cloakroom or utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
West Street, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.8 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.