Glen Close, Beacon Hill, Hindhead
- Situated at the end of a no through road
- Driveway parking to the front of the house with garage offering excellent storage
- Front door opening into hallway with cloakroom
- Front aspect sitting room and rear aspect study/family room with engineered wood flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of storage, granite work surfaces, integrated appliances, adjacent to a superb breakfast/dining room with part vaulted ceiling and under floor heating. There ...
- Rear aspect master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Two further bedrooms both with storage
- Modern family bathroom with shower over bath
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio adjacent to the house, a lawn and lower lawn area laid with year round friendly astroturf
- To the end of the garden are two sheds and a Summerhouse which has a heater meaning it can be used all year round, and is currently enjoyed as a den/music room
Beacon Hill is a small, charming Surrey village surrounded by National Trust Land at The Golden Valley and The Devils Punchbowl. It has a number of useful local shops, restaurants and primary school. The neighbouring village of Grayshott offers a greater range of shops and services. There is easy access onto the A3 providing fast road links to London and the South Coast. Haslemere and Farnham are both within close proximity offering fast rail links into London, and a more extensive range of shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and other services. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, many acres of National Trust lands, ideal for walking and riding and sailing at Frensham Pond.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Glen Close, Beacon Hill, Hindhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station2.8 miles
- Liphook Station4.2 miles
- Witley Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a co
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10451929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.