Spinners Walk, Windsor, SL4
- Superb Grade II listed house set in the heart of Windsor
- Beautifully presented period home
- Driveway parking spaces
- Well placed to access all that Windsor has to offer
- Great location for accessing Windsor's two station for rail commuters
- Convenient for connections to the motorway network
Trinity House is set in a desirable location in the heart of Windsor. This attractive property offers accommodation over four floors with high ceilings and period details. The property has been beautifully styled to create a charming period home.
On the lower ground floor is a modern country style kitchen with integral appliances, secondary gas hob, central island and French doors leading up to the front garden. The adjacent elegant dining room has a tiled floor and French doors.
On the ground floor the welcoming reception hall has steps down to the garden room with translucent glass ceiling and direct garden access. The well-proportioned sitting room has front facing views and wood burning stove. A shower room with cupboard containing laundry plumbing complete this floor.
On the first floor the spacious principal bedroom has views to the front of the property. Bedroom two also has front facing views and a period fireplace.
On the second floor there is a further bedroom currently used as a dressing room and a family bathroom.
To the side of the house is a pretty private courtyard garden which can be accessed from the reception hall. To the front of the house the garden is enclosed by a brick wall with hedging and wrought iron gates. There are also driveway spaces to the side of the property.
Spinners Walk is a sought-after road in Windsor town centre, which offers a wealth of shopping, sporting, leisure and recreational amenities.
For commuters rail connections to London (Waterloo) from Windsor & Eton Riverside Station and London Paddington (via Slough) from Windsor Central Station. By road M4 is available via junction 6, providing access to the Heathrow Airport (about 8.5 miles), Central London (about 24 miles), the M25 or the West Country.
Educational opportunities both primary and secondary in the area are extensive. The local independent schools include St George’s Windsor Castle and Upton House in Windsor, St Mary’s and Papplewick in Ascot, and Eton College.
Square Footage: 1,711 sq ft
Spinners Walk, Windsor, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.3 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.5 miles
- Datchet Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS200220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.