2 Glan Yr Afon, Pontypridd CF37 3DR
- Private Modern detached three bedroom bungalow.
- Grounds totalling approximately 1 acre. Comprising: Formal gardens, Ample parking, Yard area with outbuildings and paddock space.
- Adjacent to the river Clydach and enjoying woodland views.
- Walking distance to all village amenities
- Nearby access to the Taff trail and beautiful riding country
- Outbuildings with potential for a number of uses.
- Detached stable building.
The property offers well presented accommodation throughout comprising: an entrance hallway with ceramic tile flooring which continues into the generous sized dining room. The dining room (15'9" x 12'9" widening to 19'10") has French doors flanked by windows enjoying views of the woodland and giving access to the brick paved driveway. An open double doorway leads into the lounge (18'1" x 14'7"). French doors flanked by windows enjoying views over the garden, yard area and into the paddock. A wood burning stove is set within an inglenook style fireplace with slate flagstone hearth. The fireplace is flanked by two windows to front. The room has engineered oak wood flooring. The kitchen (8'11" x 11'10" plus 4'9" x 8'6") has two windows to rear. It offers a range of base and wall mounted units with granite effect rolltop worksurfaces with splashback tiling over. Space and plumbing for a range cooker and an American style fridge/freezer. Beyond the kitchen is a utility room with window plus door to rear, it has space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Beyond the utility room (11'2" x 4'9") is a ground floor cloakroom, windows to side and rear, it houses a low-level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
The bungalow has three bedrooms. Bedroom one (13'8" x 7'10") with window to front benefits from a built-in wardrobe cupboard plus ensuite shower room. Bedroom two (10'9" x max into wardrobe x 9'8") also with window to front and benefits from a built-in range of wardrobes. Bedroom three (9'6" x 6'9") is a single bedroom with window to rear. The upgraded family shower room (6'9" x 5'10") with window to rear, has a white three-piece suite and extensive tiling to floor and walls
Accessed via a driveway, the property offers a large drive/brick pavia forecourt garden with parking for many vehicles. Attached to the side of the property is a UPVC clad, Lean to workshop (7'4" x 15'6") with French doors to front, window to rear and benefiting from power and lighting. Beyond the driveway is a lawned garden with a large decked patio, enjoying views over the river. The brick paver drive leads through to a yard area, laid in gravel. Within the yard area are two detached double skimmed built outbuildings. Building one, is subdivided into three sections. Section 1 (Right hand side) 14’4”× 14’ has two windows to side plus a window and door to front. Section 2 (Middle) 14’4”× 10’8” With door plus window to front. Section 3 (Left hand side) 14’4”× 10’9” With window to side plus window and door to front. All sections benefit from power and lighting. Outbuilding two: 17’1”× 26’8” With windows to 3 aspects the room has extensive ceramic tiling and internal kenneling divides. The two buildings are linked by four kennels with external enclosed runs. Beyond the yard area is the paddock, which has a detached stable building (2 years old), with two stable boxes flanking a hay barn.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
2 Glan Yr Afon, Pontypridd CF37 3DR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abercynon South Station1.4 miles
- Trehafod Station2.1 miles
- Quakers Yard Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Herbert R Thomas is a highly professional independent estate agency established in 1926. We provide a full comprehensive personal service specialising in the sale, valuation and purchase of residential properties in the Vale of Glamorgan. We are dedicated to making your proposed move, whether it be a sale, sale and purchase or purchase only, as smooth as possible. We enjoy an outstanding reputation based on personal and a high quality service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10448960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.