The Pastures, Royston, Barnsley, S71
- STYLISH DETACHED HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN-SUITE PLUS DRESSING ROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS TO JUNCTION 38, M1 MOTORWAY
- DOUBLE DRIVEWAY
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- EPC RATING C
Roebucks are delighted to offer for sale this impressive family home situated on a popular Bellway Homes development in Royston. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and offers excellent transport links for commuters, plus access to a number of local amenities including shops, schools and restaurants. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, downstairs wc, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, master bedroom (with en-suite and dressing room), three further bedrooms and the house bathroom. Externally the property has a double width driveway leading to an integral garage, whilst to the rear is a landscaped garden. An early viewing is highly recommended, book your appointment via Roebucks today.
Access via a composite entrance door, having a gas central heating radiator, feature ceramic 'wood' effect tiled flooring, an under-stairs storage cupboard, plus a staircase to the first floor.
Comprising of a low flush W.C. and vanity wash hand basin, a gas central heating radiator and extractor fan. There is ceramic tiled flooring and a tiled splash back to the basin.
4.88m x 3.07m (16' 0" x 10' 1") Situated to the front aspect of the house, having a deep front facing, double glazed, picture window, a gas central heating radiator and feature fitted display wall units.
3.10m x 2.95m (10' 2" x 9' 8") Situated to the rear aspect of the house, having a gas central heating radiator and French doors leading out into
the rear garden.
4.72m x 3.07m (15' 6" x 10' 1") A stylish modern kitchen having an extensive range of white gloss finish base and wall units with complimentary work surfaces. Appliances comprise of an integrated gas hob with extractor fan over, an electric oven, an integrated washing machine, an integrated dishwasher, plus a sink and drainer unit. There is a double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature 'wood 'effect ceramic tiled flooring, plus an internal door into the garage.
4.04m x 4.04m (13' 3" x 13' 3") Situated to the front aspect, having a picture double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator. Access to an en-suite shower room and to a dressing room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a shower cubicle and shower with complimentary wall tiling, a wash hand basin, plus a wc. There is complimentary splash back tiling and a heated towel rail.
Having a double glazed picture window, a gas central heating radiator, oak flooring, plus a fitted storage unit with shelving.
4.57m x 2.51m (15' 0" x 8' 3") A double bedroom situated to the front aspect, having a double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
3.51m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8") A double bedroom situated to the rear aspect, having a double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator, plus fitted wardrobes.
2.51m x 2.16m (8' 3" x 7' 1") A double bedroom situated to the rear aspect, having a double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
The recently installed bathroom suite comprises of of a panelled bath, a wash hand basin, plus a wc. There is complimentary tiling to the walls and floor, a heated towel rail, plus an obscure double glazed window.
A double width driveway for the parking of two vehicles.
A single integral garage for the parking of one vehicle.
The rear garden is enclosed with paved patio/seating area, a lawn area beyond, plus an additional sheltered decked area.
ROEBUCKS FREE VALUATION SERVICE
Roebucks offer a free valuation service for residential sales and lettings purposes.
Contact our team on to book an appointment.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. We will require offerors to provide these in order to agree a sale.
2. Property Details: We aim to make the property details and measurements as accurate as possible. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
3. Appliances & Services: No appliances or services have been tested by Roebucks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Pastures, Royston, Barnsley, S71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darton Station2.7 miles
- Barnsley Station3.1 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Roebucks is an independent, family owned estate agents. We specialise in the sale and rental of residential properties in Barnsley and surrounding areas. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by our experienced local team.
We strive to make the process of selling, buying, letting or developing as smooth as possible. We are truly passionate about property and would be delighted to assist you.
Free property appraisals are carried out on residential sales and lettings pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18116731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roebucks Estate Agents, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.