Collier Way, Mapplewell, Barnsley, S75
- STYLISH OPEN PLAN LIVING
- BI-FOLDING DOORS INTO GARDEN
- CLOSE TO JUNCTION 38, M1 MOTORWAY
- DOUBLE DRIVEWAY
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS
- LOCAL RESTAURANTS, BARS AND SHOPS
- EPC RATING B
Roebucks are delighted to offer for sale this stylish and modern semi-detached home, which offers an open plan living arrangement to the ground floor. Built by Avant in 2018, the property has been designed and built to a high specification including having bi-folding doors which open into the rear garden. The property is located close to numerous amenities in Mapplewell village, including highly regarded primary schools, shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also conveniently located for commuters with access to junction 38 of the M1 motorway and Darton train station is only a short distance away. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, downstairs wc, open plan living/kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms (master en-suite) and house bathroom. Externally the property has a double width driveway to the front aspect, whilst the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and fenced boundaries. An early viewing is highly recommended, book your appointment via Roebucks today.
Access via a Composite entrance door, having a gas central heating radiator, access to the downstairs wc and into the open plan downstairs living arrangement.
1.95m x 1.54m (6' 5" x 5' 1") Comprising of a low flush wc and a floating effect hand wash basin. There is complimentary tiling to the walls and floor, an obscure uPVC double glazed window, spot lighting, plus a gas central heating radiator.
Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Room
8.56m x 5.13m (max) (28' 1" x 16' 10" (max)) The kitchen part of this vast open plan arrangement is situated to the front aspect of the house. The kitchen has a range of stylish modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Appliances comprise of a gas hob with extractor over, an electric oven, a 1.5 sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, an integrated fridge freezer, an integrated dishwasher, plus an integrated microwave. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a gas central heating radiator. The living and dining aspect of the room has bi-folding doors leading into the rear garden, two further gas central heating radiators, plus a storage cupboard which has space and plumbing for a washing machine. An open plan staircase leads to the first floor landing.
4.71m x 2.79m (15' 5" x 9' 2") A double bedroom situated to the rear aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, plus access into the en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.29m x 1.18m (7' 6" x 3' 10") Suite comprising of a shower enclosure and rainfall effect over head shower, a hand wash basin, plus a wc. There is complimentary tiling to the walls and floor, spot lighting and a heated towel rail.
3.58m x 2.82m (11' 9" x 9' 3") A double bedroom situated to the front aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
2.80m x 2.25m (9' 2" x 7' 5") A single bedroom situated to the rear aspect of the house, having a uPVC double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
2.15m x 1.68m (7' 1" x 5' 6") Comprising of a panelled bath with shower screen and over head rainfall style shower, a hand wash basin, plus a wc. There is complimentary tiling to the walls and floor, an obscure uPVC double glazed window, spot lighting, plus a heated towel rail.
A double width drive for the parking of two vehicles.
A generously sized rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and fenced boundaries.
ROEBUCKS FREE VALUATION SERVICE
Roebucks offer a free valuation service for residential sales and lettings purposes.
Contact our team on to book an appointment.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. We will require offerors to provide these in order to agree a sale.
2. Property Details: We aim to make the property details and measurements as accurate as possible. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
3. Appliances & Services: No appliances or services have been tested by Roebucks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Collier Way, Mapplewell, Barnsley, S75
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darton Station1.2 miles
- Barnsley Station2.2 miles
- Dodworth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Roebucks is an independent, family owned estate agents. We specialise in the sale and rental of residential properties in Barnsley and surrounding areas. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by our experienced local team.
We strive to make the process of selling, buying, letting or developing as smooth as possible. We are truly passionate about property and would be delighted to assist you.
Free property appraisals are carried out on residential sales and lettings pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18129424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roebucks Estate Agents, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.