Banstead Road, Banstead
- Original Parquet Flooring
- Carriage Driveway
- Traditional Features
- Sought After Location
- Mature Private Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Two Garages
- Backing Cuddington Golf Course
- Potential to Extend
- Close Proximity to Transport Links
Positioned on one of Banstead's most sought after locations and offered to the market with no onward chain, Is this traditional detached, four bedroom family home. The ground floor has a spacious dining hall and separate full length reception room, with a working fireplace and original parquet flooring throughout. There is also a fully fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs boast four generous sized bedrooms, one with an en-suite, complete with an additional large family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a picturesque mature garden with sizeable patio and well maintained grounds. The house further benefits from a carriage driveway, two garages and excellent potential to extend to the side and rear. (STPP).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Banstead Road, Banstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banstead Station0.7 miles
- Ewell East Station1.0 miles
- Epsom Downs Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Specialists in the sale of residential property over a wide area of the Surrey Downs, from studio flats to mansion apartments and from cottages to prestigious homes and country houses.
A local estate agent for over 40 years, Richard Saunders established his company in Banstead High Street in 1997, launching a lettings department in 2008 and opening a second offic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053005656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.