- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen-Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- UPVC Conservatory
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs W.C
- Large Established Rear Garden
- Ample Driveway Parking Leading To Garage
- Highly Regarded Semi-Rural Location
The ground floor layout is comprised of a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen-breakfast room, dining room, UPVC conservatory, W.C, and additional bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
The first floor accommodation consists of three generously proportioned bedrooms with the master being a particularly impressive size. From the landing there is also a family bathroom.
The front of the property enjoys a pleasant rural outlook and features plentiful driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a garage with barn style doors. There is also ample side access leading to the rear garden. The large, established garden enjoys a sunny Westerly aspect with a good degree of privacy and there are also both patio and decked seating areas.
Properties of this nature are rarely available and we believe this to be an exciting opportunity for any prospective purchaser. As a result of this, an early viewing will be to fully appreciate the versatile accommodation on offer.
Porch 6' 4'' x 4' 11'' (1.94m x 1.50m)
Lounge-Diner 19' 8'' x 11' 7'' (6.00m x 3.52m)
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 10' 11'' x 14' 5'' (3.32m x 4.40m)
Dining Room 8' 10'' x 12' 1'' (2.70m x 3.68m)
Conservatory 7' 9'' x 13' 10'' (2.36m x 4.21m)
Downstairs W.C 3' 7'' x 5' 7'' (1.10m x 1.70m)
Bedroom Four 12' 6'' x 8' 10'' (3.82m x 2.68m) Plus Wardrobes
Hall 8' 10'' x 8' 1'' (2.70m x 2.47m)
Bedroom One 16' 10'' x 11' 11'' (5.14m x 3.64m)
Bedroom Two 8' 6'' x 14' 7'' (2.60m x 4.45m) Maximum
Bedroom Three 7' 11'' x 14' 8'' (2.41m x 4.46m)
Bathroom 6' 8'' x 8' 2'' (2.02m x 2.48m)
Garage 16' 8'' x 8' 4'' (5.09m x 2.54m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashurst New Forest Station2.7 miles
- Totton Station3.6 miles
- Beaulieu Road Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Brantons is fronted by Christopher and Jonathan Grier, two brothers who have resided locally for over 30 years and who both benefit from more than 15 years industry experience, initially working in busy city centre offices before owning a market leading franchise agency in the wate
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10027896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brantons Independent Estate Agents, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.