Copperfields, Malton, YO17 7PJ
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Integrated garage
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Utility room
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
The Goodridge - a vibrant and flexible four-bedroom home, beautifully designed to make the most of family living.
The Goodridge is a stunning 2-storey, 4-bedroom home, with sparkling white walls and everything brand new. Step inside and find yourself in the entrance hallway. Turn right into the living room, washed in natural light, or move on to the rear of the house, into a beautifully appointed open-plan kitchen diner complete with utility room giving access directly into the rear garden. This area serves as the buzzing heart of the house, with double doors leading out to a spacious garden. The rest of the ground floor is given over to a huge integral garage, meaning your vehicle can always be tucked safely out of sight.
Move on up the staircase to the first floor, and find four well proportioned, bright bedrooms. The master bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room, and there’s also a sparkling new family bathroom, with a bathtub designed for relaxation. All the rooms are generously sized, spread around a central landing that provides access to the loft. This attractive property is part of the wider Copperfields development, and so connects you to a warm, vibrant local community from the moment you move in.
- Living Room - 4.73m x 3.42m 15'6" x 11'2"
- Kitchen/Dining - 5.72m x 2.96m 18'9" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.10m x 2.98m 13'5" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.42m x 2.98m 11'2" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.36m x 2.50m 14'3" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.16m x 2.50m 10'4' x 8'2"
Copperfields, Malton, YO17 7PJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malton Station0.6 miles
About the development
Linden Homes - Who We Are
National strength, locally delivered
Renowned for our award-winning homes and a reputation for quality, we are industry experts in delivering distinctive and diverse new homes in prime locations throughout the UK. We strive to create sustainable new developments that inspire modern living and set new benchmarks in design.
From waterfront apartments such as Building Awards winner St Michael's Reach in Marizion to landmark regeneration projects
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.