South Street, Yeovil
- One bedroom retirement apartment
- Situated on the second floor
- Well presented accommodation
- Square rooms and good storage Complex for the over 60s only
- Complex for the over 60s only
- Benefits from having a lift, laundry rooms and communal
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Entrance door leading to:
With coved ceiling. Electric wall radiator. Cupboard housing the hot water tank. Cupboard housing the electric consumer unit and meter. Telephone entry system. Ceiling light point. Coving to ceiling. Doors to living room, bedroom & bathroom.
3.66m (12'0") x 4.17m (13'8")
Double glazed sash window to the front. TV and telephone points. Night storage heaters. Ceiling light points and wall lights. TV and telephone points. Coving to ceiling. Pull cord connected to CareLine.
2.33m (7'7") x 1.69m (5'6")
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units and work surface over. A stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap and a complimentary tiling splash prone areas. A four ring electric hob with extractor hood over. Zanussi electric eye level oven. Freestanding Beko fridge/freezer. Ceiling light point.
3.80m (12’5”) x 3.42m (11’2”) maximum measurements
With a double glazed sash window. Night storage heater. Coved ceiling. Ceiling light point. TV and telephone points. Built in double wardrobe. Pull cord connected to CareLine.
2.17m (7'1") x 1.95m (6'4")
Fitted with a white suite consisting of a shower cubicle with mixer shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and double cupboard under, shelves and cupboards over. WC. Heated towel rail. Electric heater. Coved ceiling. Ceiling light point. Extractor fan. Tiled walls. Pull cord connected to CareLine.
Pegasus Court has a fantastic communal lounge for use of the residents, as well as a laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers. The complex also has a guest suite for use of family & friends of the residents for a small fee. There is a gated parking area for use of the residents and has a House Manager.
We have been informed that there is a service charge on the property £2,447.30 per annum and a ground rent of £349 per annum. There was a 125 year lease granted in 2003.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
South Street, Yeovil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station0.9 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.4 miles
- Thornford Station3.0 miles
About the agent
There's certainly a lot of choice when it comes to picking an estate agent to act for you. From online-only firms, to the corporate giants and everything in between. If you choose Laceys to market your home, for sale or to let, you can be assured that you are dealing with 100% genuine "local property experts" who have truly unbeatable local knowledge and vast experience.
The firm is a family-run affair, but with the peace
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9811046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laceys Yeovil Ltd, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.