Charles Crescent, Folkestone, CT19
- Two double bedroom terraced house
- Extra reception room
- Quiet location
- Fire place
- New Combi Boiler
- Popular location
- Doubble glazed windows
- Private rear garden
Charles Crescent is in a stunning location with great transport links to M20, walking distance to Harcourt Primary School, Turner Free School, driving distance to Folkstone West station, local amenities etc.
Walking inside the property, you are welcomed with a spacious hallway, with wooden laminated flooring, a great sized living & dining room which leads to a conservatory, WC,and an extra reception room, good sized kitchen with built-in gas cooker & oven, built-in cupboards & cabinets for storage.
Moving upstairs there are two spacious double sized bedrooms, the master bedroom with extra storage room, three-piece suite family bathroom and access to the loft. Externally, the property offers off-road parking in a quiet street, whereas the rear of the property presents a private good-sized garden with shed. The other benefits included with this property is uPVC double glazing windows, and gas central heating throughout the property.
This property would be a perfect purchase if you are looking to buy your first house or as an addition to your an investment portfolio with a rental range of £800.00- £950.00 pcm.
**DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS BEAUTIFUL HOUSE**
**VIEWINGS STRICLY BY AN APPOINTMENTS ONLY**
**VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
Charles Crescent, Folkestone, CT19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station0.6 miles
- Folkestone West Station0.7 miles
- Folkestone Central Station1.3 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agents are a team of qualified professionals, with a decade of experience in the property and finance industry. Using our extensive network and innovative marketing technologies, we are able to bring sellers and landlords together with buyers and tenants respectively.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.