Cowley, Oxford, OX4
- Temporary Photos - Awaiting Professional Photography
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Renovated by current owners
- High spec finish throughout
- Three bedrooms
- First floor family bathroom
- Front driveway
- Enclosed rear garden
A three bedroom semi-detached home with an open plan rear extension plus a front reception room and an extensive rear garden.
This home has been extended by it's current owners and offers modern living complimented by period features.
The downstairs offers an entrance hall and front reception room with bay window. To the rear, the property has a fantastic extension with folding doors creating a light, open area fitted with kitchen and benefiting from a shower room.
The upstairs accommodation offers three well proportioned bedrooms serviced by a re-fitted family bathroom.
Additional benefits include an extensive rear garden plus patio area plus driveway parking at the front of the property.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cowley, Oxford, OX4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station3.0 miles
- Radley Station3.9 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3642245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, East Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.