Little Hill, Heronsgate
- Five Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Area
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Available Mid October
The ground floor comprises of an entrance porch, leading to an open entrance hall with doors to all rooms. They include a large reception room with fireplace, a dining room, an L-shaped kitchen/breakfast room, a downstairs W/C, under stair storage and a double garage.
On the first floor are five bedrooms, four of which are doubles. There is also a modern family bathroom and a three piece en-suite bathroom to the master. There is also a storage cupboard off the hallway.
In addition to the garage there is parking for at least two cars on the front driveway and unrestricted parking on the road.
The attractive rear garden is primarily laid to lawn, with a patio area leading directly from the rear of the house.
Little Hill is a private cul-de-sac set off Long Lane in the heart of Heronsgate, a quiet leafy neighbourhood in southern Chorleywood.
The house is a short drive to the M25, making it ideal for the busy commuter. The shops, restaurants and cafes of Chorleywood are also just a five minute drive away.
Chorleywood Primary School is approximately 165 metres away as the crow flies with Old MacDonald's Nursery also just up the road.
This property is available from mid October on an unfurnished basis.
Little Hill, Heronsgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorleywood Station0.7 miles
- Rickmansworth Station2.2 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station2.3 miles
About the agent
They offer a full range of property services including:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101684002055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dey King and Haria Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.