Hope Road, Edale, Hope Valley
- A Highly Sought After Hope Valley Setting
- Bordered By Impressive Peak Park Countryside
- A Wealth Of Outdoor Pursuits
- Charming Character Features
- Ideal Main Home Or Holiday Cottage
- Off Road Parking For Two Vehicles
- Delightful Cottage Garden With Summer House
- Flexible Living Space
- EPC: TBC
- Viewings: Hathersage
£400,000 - £425,000 Guide Price
A charming three bedroom period cottage with character features throughout. Beautifully presented, the charming property is ideally suited as a main home or holiday cottage. Nestled in the heart of the Peak District National Park, bordered by stunning Derbyshire countryside with a wealth of outdoor pursuits. Edale has a thriving village community with both a nursery and a primary school as well as an excellent general store. With pretty cottage garden, a summer house and a block paved driveway providing off road parking. No upward chain.
BrochuresBrochureHope Road, Edale, Hope Valley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Hope Road, Edale, Hope Valley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edale Station0.2 miles
- Hope Station3.7 miles
- Bamford Station5.4 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29965530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Hathersage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.