College Road, Ashley Down, Bristol, BS7
- Two Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Split Level Accomodation
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CJ Hole
Situated just a short stroll from the popular St. Andrews Park and the vibrant Gloucester Road with its wealth of amenities to include bars, eateries and independent retailers, the property is also conveniently located for excellent transport links including easy access into the city centre. Horfield Leisure Centre and Horfield Common are also within walking distance as well as a number of major employers to include Airbus, the MOD, the University of the West of England and Southmead Hospital.
Upon entering, the hallway offers large storage cupboard and provides access to all rooms. To the rear there is a master bedroom, with beautiful tall ceilings which benefits from an ensuite shower room. To the front a second double bedroom can be found along with a modern bathroom suite located off the hallway.
The most impressive room is the open plan living, kitchen/diner space located over a split level, with dual aspect, large sash windows allowing the whole space to be filled with an abundance of light. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and integrated appliances, allowing fantastic proportions for the dining room to fit into this space.
A communal landscaped garden offers a beautiful outdoor space to enjoy.
The apartment benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
College Road, Ashley Down, Bristol, BS7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Montpelier Station0.7 miles
- Stapleton Road Station1.0 miles
- Redland Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With expertise spanning every element of estate agency we are able to provide a comprehensive sales, lettings & property management service. We are independently run with local people providing in-depth knowledge of this fantastic area of Bristol, understanding and delivering upon our clients instructions. Operating from our flagship office on Gloucester Road, and within the largest stretch of independent shops within Europe, CJ Hole Bishopston have been selling, letting and managing homes fo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS200011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Bishopston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.