Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19
- Proposed house:
- Entrance Hall
- 5 Reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room and 2 cloakrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- 5 bath/shower rooms
- Garden and summerhouse
- Approx 6,692 sq ft (621.7 sq m)
There is a studio at the raised far end of the garden which is exceptionally long for this road as can be seen from the layout, and from where there are leafy and impressive views across to the All England Tennis Club beyond the nearby golf course.
Home Park Road is a most sought after location, opposite Wimbledon Park Golf Club and near the entrance to Wimbledon Park (with tennis courts, lake and playground), so convenient for the local shops and very quick access to Wimbledon Park underground station as well as close to the wide reaching rail connections at Wimbledon station. There are many excellent schools locally both in the State and Private Sectors and leisure facilities including tennis courts, tennis clubs, golf clubs and courses, riding stables and sports clubs. The A3/M25 road networks ensure rapid access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports and there is an excellent choice of vehicular routes into Central London.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Park Station0.4 miles
- Wimbledon Station0.8 miles
- Haydons Road Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Robert Holmes & Co was established in 1968 and, with two offices in Wimbledon Village, are “THE” independent agency specialists for this and the surrounding areas including Coombe Hill, Kingston Hill, Putney and Wandsworth.
We are broad based specializing in residential sales and lettings as well as shops and offices. Our clients include not only private individuals but also major institutions, companies, charities, trusts and schools.
We are members of and regulated by the Royal
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM200153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Holmes & Co, Wimbledon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.