Pingle Close, West Bromwich
- TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- GROUND FLOOR
- LONG LEASE
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER
This ground floor maisonette is a great opportunity for someone looking for their first home or even possibly looking to downsize. The two bedroom property is situated on the eve popular Charlemont Farm estate near to the amenities of Stone Cross. This leasehold property comes with a long lease.
This property is located at the heart of a popular residential estate and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, shower room, central heating, double glazing and communal gardens.
Front door leading into the property, radiator, storage cupboard, utility cupboard hosing plumbing facilities for a washing machine, window to the front and arch to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with taps over, gas cooker point, radiator, wall mounted boiler, window to the side and a door into the lounge.
Lounge 16' 6" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.03m max x 3.76m max )
Window to the side, radiator, TV point and telephone point.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.68m )
Window to the side, radiator, telephone point, TV point and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.72m )
Window to the side and a radiator.
Window to the side, radiator, wash hand basin, low level wc, fitted shower cubicle and part tiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pingle Close, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tame Bridge Parkway Station0.5 miles
- Bescot Stadium Station1.4 miles
- Swan Lane Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in West Bromwich for all your property needs
At Connells our te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBW307502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.