The Village, Seaton, Seaham
- Superb 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Superb Seaton Village Location
- Rarely Available in this popular location
- Combi Central Heating, Double Glazing.
- The EPC Rating is D
- WAS £295,000 NOW £285,000
Entrance Porch - with composite entrance and door leading to
Hall - with radiator, staircase leading to first floor and under stair storage cupboard
Lounge - 4.8m x 4.8m (max) (15'8" x 15'8" (max)) - with multi fuel burner, double glazed window and radiator
Kitchen/Diner - 6.78m x 2.29m (+ recess) (22'3" x 7'6" (+ recess)) - with wall and base units with contrasting worktops and preparation surfaces, gas hob, electric oven, dish washer, sink unit, double glazed window, radiator and double glazed bi-fold doors leading to rear of property
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.8m x 2.7m (+ robes) (15'8" x 8'10" (+ robes)) - with built in wardrobes, double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom 2 - 3.5m x 2.3m (+ recess) (11'5" x 7'6" (+ recess)) - with double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom 3 - 4.3m x 2.2m (14'1" x 7'2") - with double glazed window and radiator
Bathroom - with stand alone double shower, panel bath, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail and double glazed window
Disclaimer - Kimmitt & Roberts Estate Agents Ltd gives notice that these particulars have not been checked and verified by the current owner. Therefore, they should not be assumed to be accurate until further verification.
BrochuresBrochureThe Village, Seaton, Seaham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
The Village, Seaton, Seaham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaham Station1.7 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station4.1 miles
- University Metro Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Kimmitt and Roberts were established in 1993 and are Seaham's leading and longest serving Estate Agent. Our branch network now covers Sunderland South and East Durham - the heartland of the Kimmitt & Roberts families.
Our latest branch in Peterlee was opened in 2003, providing the high level of service for which the established network was noted.
We always put our customers first, regardless of whether you buy or sell, and we are always happy to answer any queries you may have ei
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29969232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.