Haven Way, Bermondsey, London, SE1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 723 Sqft
- Views Of The Shard
- Secure Underground Parking Space
- Service Charge - £3282 Pa
- Ground Rent - £450 Pa
- Lease - 150 Years From Jan 2009
The property is finished to a very high standard with wooden and tiled flooring, under floor heating and Italian bathrooms. The living area is a large and bright space with an open plan kitchen and access to a balcony, the bedrooms are of a good size, the main having an en-suite and built in wardrobes, and there is good storage space in the hallway. This property also comes with a secure underground parking space.
Haven Way itself is an award winning development with secure entry, 24hr concierge and bike storage. Delights on your door step include the renowned food markets of Maltby Street, Borough Market and Bermondsey Street, theatres at the Old Vic and Globe and some of the best restaurants and bars that London has to offer. This property is only a 10 minute walk to the Southbank of the river Thames for those who enjoy river walks. Transport links are fantastic with both London Bridge and Bermondsey Stations just a short a walk away.
Views of the Shard
Secure Underground Parking Space
Service Charge - £3282 pa
Ground Rent - £450 pa
Lease - 150 years from Jan 2009
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Haven Way, Bermondsey, London, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bermondsey Station0.5 miles
- London Bridge Station0.7 miles
- Borough Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOW160226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Tower Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.