Goledd Dyfi, Commins Coch, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20
- TO BE CONSTRUCTED (Photos show example of recently completed house)
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached house on double plot with 2 bathrooms
- Double Garage with office above
- Many options available to suit individual needs
- On the edge of the rural village of Commins Coch
- Some 8 miles from the market town of Machynlleth
- Oil Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Reputable Local Developer
- Potential purchasers are able to view the plots with the builder prior to commitment to purchase for which a holiding deposit wil be required
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
Spacious 4 bedroom detached house on double plot with 2 bathrooms
Double Garage with office above
Many options available to suit individual needs
On the edge of the rural village of Commins Coch
Some 8 miles from the market town of Machynlleth
Oil Central Heating and Double Glazing
Reputable Local Developer
Potential purchasers are able to view the plots with the builder prior to commitment to purchase for which a holding deposit will be required
10 year NHBC Warranty
Predicted EPC - B
A superb opportunity to be part of a pleasant community in the village of Commins Coch, Mid Wales, with views across the countryside. Goledd Dyfi believes that it is time to embrace a new economic as a subset of our global eco system, not the other way around. The transition to a post carbon environment involves reducing consumption, producing local food and energy, investing in local economies, rebuilding skills and pressuring local eco systems. Goledd Dyfi is designed by a reputable local Architectural practice, George & Tomos of Machynlleth, a young company specialising in practical and innovative designs.
Commins Coch is a pleasant rural community about 8 miles from the important market town of Machynlleth and less than 20 minutes drive from the noted Cardigan Bay coastline. The site is set away from the main road on a level area enjoying a most pleasant back drop to open fields and woodlands. The new properties, upon completion, will have the benefit of a 10 year National House Building Council (NHBC) Warranty.
(All dimensions to be verified on site)
Lobby - Stairs lead off. Radiator.
Kitchen - 12'6 x 10' Fully fitted to 3 walls with peninsular unit. 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Radiator. Electric vent fan (units from builders selected range. Individual units by separate negotiation).
Utility - Fitted to 2 walls. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Radiator. Electric vent fan.
Cloakroom - Low suite WC and wash basin. Electric vent fan.
Dining Area - 19'9 x 11'10 2 Windows. Pair of glazed doors set to oak frame, full height glazing.
Lounge - 13'2 x 20'2 4 Windows.
Landing - 2 Velux roof windows giving excellent natural light to landing area.
Bedroom 1 - 13'2 x 11'4 2 Windows.
En-suite - Dual width shower cubile with fully glazed surround and glazed pivot door and side screen. Corner low flush WC and wash basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - 12'6 x 10' Radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 7'9 x 12'6 Radiator.
Bedroom 4 - 12'6 x 11'9 Radiator.
Bathroom - Quality suite comprising glazed resin bath. Separate shower cubicle with thermo shower. Glazed pivot door. Low suite WC and vanity basin. Heated towel rail
Goledd Dyfi, Commins Coch, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Machynlleth Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAC200046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Machynlleth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.