Bournville Lane, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
- A Superb Victorian Semi Detached Residence
- Beautifully Renovated and boasting a host of Period Features
- Sought after Bournville Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
- Attractive Large Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Well Situated for Transport Links to Include Bournville Train Station
This superior Victorian semi-detached residence enjoys a prime location in Bournville, renowned for its local schools, parks and gardens. The property is within easy reach of Bournville Village Green with its range of local shops and other facilities and amenities. Bournville Train Station is within walking distance, providing easy access to the City Centre.
The property is also convenient for access to the Cadbury Works at Bournville, the University of Birmingham and local Hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital. It also falls within the catchment areas for Bournville Village Primary School, Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Secondary Schools as well as other sought after local schools. The property is close to Rowheath Pavilion and Park which hosts a number of community events.
• A Superb Victorian Semi Detached Residence
• Beautifully Renovated and boasting a host of Period Features
• Sought after Bournville Location
• Three Good Sized Bedrooms
• Superb Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
• Modern Family Bathroom
• Downstairs WC
• Utility Room
• Attractive Large Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
• Well Situated for Transport Links to Include Bournville Train Station
• Ideally Located for Sought After Primary and Secondary Schools
• Viewing Highly Recommended
Tenure - The agent understands the property is leasehold for a term of 999 years from 1st January 1896 and is subject to a ground rent in the region of £2.50 per annum.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired Central Heating and a combination of double glazed and original single glazed windows.
Conservation Area - the property falls in the Conservation Area of the Bournville Village Trust Estate (BVT) full details can be found on the BVT website:
With understairs storage
3.78m x 4.45m (12' 5" x 14' 7")
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
4.83m (max) 2.97m (min) x 6.12m
3.78m x 4.11m (12' 5" x 13' 6")
3m x 3.3m (9' 10" x 10' 10")
1.78m x 2.4m (5' 10" x 7' 10")
3.78m x 3.76m (12' 5" x 12' 4")
3.8m x 4.14m (12' 6" x 13' 7")
3.02m x 3.33m (9' 11" x 10' 11")
3m x 2.34m (9' 10" x 7' 8")
With off road parking and side access to the property
A most attractive feature of the property the large garden enjoys a southerly aspect
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bournville Lane, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournville Station0.5 miles
- Kings Norton Station0.8 miles
- Selly Oak Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVL200160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.