Ennerdale Drive, Watford, WD25
- Modern and Thoughtfully Plan Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Space
- Three Bathrooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- Versatile Living Over Three Floors
The property offers versatile and flexible accommodation arranged over three floors, whilst benefiting from a large and open plan kitchen/dining space, two reception rooms (one to first floor) with the option to treat this room as a fifth bedroom, three bathrooms (two en suite) and a guest cloakroom to the ground floor.
The rear of the property offers a private garden, which is laid to lawn and fully enclosed by fencing.
The house is neutrally decorated throughout, whilst benefiting from private parking for several vehicles, and a communal play area within easy walking distance. EPC - EER: B
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ennerdale Drive, Watford, WD25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garston (Herts) Station0.3 miles
- Watford North Station1.1 miles
- Bricket Wood Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Proffitt & Holt Partnership is an award-winning, privately-owned family estate agency practice that specialises in the sale and letting of residential property in south west Hertfordshire.
We have been at the forefront of the property market for over 75 years which has led us to be one of the leading, independent estate agencies in our area, with offices in Abbots Langley, Kings Langley and Watford. We believe this success lies in our dedicated, on-g
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT200223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proffitt & Holt Partnership, Abbots Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.