Woodlands Grove, Adel, LS16
- TWO DOUBLE BED APARTMENT
- LUXURIOUS FINISH
- GROUND FLOOR
- POPULAR ADEL LOCATION
- CARPORT AND COMMUNAL GARDENS
- EPC: B
The ceiling height is particularly impressive and there is a wonderful sense of space inside. This excellent home has the additional benefit of off-street parking in an allocated carport, lots of visitors parking and particularly well landscaped, communal gardens which have been a joy to sit out in during lock down.
Some of this homes excellent features include:
• Entrance hall with intercom entry system.
• Useful cloak cupboard.
• Contemporary and stylish living kitchen which has windows to both sides, resulting in it being flooded with natural light. There is a vast array of integral appliances and an excellent range of eye and base level units with complementary work surfaces. The flooring has been recently done and it is a wonderful addition to this well-balanced room. The lounge dining area is one big open space so it is the epitome of open plan living.
• Large bathroom with shower over bath.
• Two double bedrooms with the master having built in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room.
• Externally there is an allocated carport, bike storage, visitors bays and well kept communal grounds.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Woodlands Grove, Adel, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.6 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Horsforth has a great variety of local amenities, transport and excellent schools which is huge draw to many families moving to the area. An extensive variety of shops, bars and restaurants on Town Street and New Road Side offer something for everyone. Every first Saturday of the month, there is a great farmers market on Town Street. Horsforth is approximately four miles from Kirkstall accessible by train or bus where you will find Kirkstall Abbey, a ruined Cistercian monastery.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HORSP211728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.