Avondale Park Road, London W11
- Planning Now granted for 5 Apartments Totalling 423 Sq m
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sellmyhome.co.uk
• Unique development opportunity in a prime Central London location within W11 comprising of 5 flats (4 one bedrooms and 1 two bedrooms)
• Each flat can be sold on a separate basis.
• Situated on the corner of Avondale Park and Hesketh Place near Notting Hill and White City, 10 minutes away from Portobello Road and Westfield Shopping Centre.
• The property benefits from full planning permission (now expired) for the “Demolition of existing 2 storey building and erection of 3 storey (with basement) building to provide 6 residential units comprising 3 no. 2 bed flats and 3 no. 1 bed flats”
• The 8 proposed flats will comprise 3 x studio, 3 x 1 bed and 2 x 2 bed with a total proposed NIA of GIA 372 sqm.
• There is potential to enhance the existing planning consent by addicting additional floor, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
• We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £3,200,000 (Three Million Pounds) Subject To Contract.
BrochuresAvondale Park Road, London W11Brochure
Avondale Park Road, London W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Latimer Road Station0.2 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.4 miles
- Holland Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
SellMyHome.co.uk, part of MyHomeGroup Ltd., offering vendors the chance to sell their properties stress-free, without having to pay commission. For as little as £995 including VAT, you'll get 12 months advertising on Rightmove, professional photography, a virtual walkthrough, floor plan, for sale sign, buyer management and more! No commission, no other fees. And most importantly, we provide the utmost care for each and every single one of our customers.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29973887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.