School Lane, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Town centre location
- Electronic gated parking
- 10 Year guarantee
- Outstanding interiors
- Finest materials
- Video entry system
- Miele appliances
- Glass balustrades
- Balcony from master bedroom
With many interesting design and construction features the properties are finished to a very high specification which comes as standard.
Delight in the abundance of light reflected from the white interiors, whilst Jerusalem stone, limed oak floors and Portuguese marble and stone throughout conveys the high quality finish.
Sometimes you come across something a bit special...
Location - Market Harborough boasts a range of first class shops and restaurants as well as recreational, leisure facilities and schools. Market Harborough provides easy access for the A6 with its links to Leicester and Kettering as well as access to Northampton. The A14 is within reasonable travelling distance providing east/west travel and the M1 is also close by providing north/south travel. The main line railway from Market Harborough gives access to London St. Pancras International in approximately one hour.
Specification - Its the detail that matters...
Construction - - 10 Year defects cover guarantee.
- Classic brick and slate finish offset by graphite powder coated windows and roof lights.
- Ground and first floors of block and beam construction to provide solidity and quietness between floors
- Glazed voids for natural lighting
Interior - Delight in the abundance of light reflected from the white interiors, whilst Jerusalem stone, limed oak floors and
Portuguese marble and stone throughout conveys the high quality finish.
- Bespoke crafted contemporary solid oak staircases
- Glass balustrades
- Split levels and double height for room definition and character
- Solid oak internal doors
- Imported German front doors
- Marble and stone flooring to entrance halls and cloakrooms
- Fitted Wardrobes to Bedrooms
Heating And Hot Water - - All plumbing work in soldered copper piping.
- Latest generation condensing gas boilers
- Smart energy meters
- Fully programmable underfloor heated throughout with remote control app
Media And Electrical - - Low energy recessed LED lighting throughout
- Smart TV and CAT5 points
- Mobile phone boosters
- Smoked graphite mirror switches and sockets
- Satellite wi-fi
Kitchen - - Fully fitted with lacquered gloss soft close doors & drawers
- Silestone Quartz surface and upstands
- Jerusalem Limestone floor tiles (large 900x600mm)
Miele integrated appliances to include
- Induction hob with integrated ceiling extractor remotely controlled
- Combination oven
- Fridge / Freezer
- Integrated washer / drier (by Siemens)
- Quooker combination tap (Hot/cold/mix/ boiling water)
Bathrooms & En-Suites - - Villeroy and Boch bath
- Ideal Standard premium range sanitaryware.
- Back to wall toilets
- Crosswater taps / mixers
- Mirror demisters
- Heated towel rails on separate circuit for summer use
- Portuguese marble tiling featuring mosaic floors
- Full height tiling
- Motion sensor night lights
Outdoors - - Roof terrace off master bedroom with sliding glass doors bring the outside inside
- Courtyard in Portuguese Calcada (cobbled setts)
- Stylish landscaping
- Ambient external lighting
- Remote controlled electric gated entrance for privacy and security
- Brick construction communal barbeque
- Brick construction communal bike store
- Parking - One courtyard space and one in Talbot Yard with two additional visitor spaces.
These particulars are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will take place through Naylors. Naylors for themselves and for the vendor(s) or lessor(s) of this property whose agents they are give notice that: 1. These particulars set out to give general guidance for the intended purchaser(s) or lessee(s) and do not constitute or part constitute an offer or contract. 2. That all the descriptions, dimensions, reference to conditions, permission of use of planning and all other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchaser(s) or tenant(s) should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact. Such parties must satisfy themselves by inspection, professional advice or otherwise as to the correctness of all aspects of the property. 3. No employee of Naylors has any authority to make or give any warranty in respect of the property. 4. All rentals and prices are given exclusive VAT unless otherwise stated. 5. Naylors make every endeavour to make sales particulars accurate and reliable. If there are any points that are of particular importance to you please contact the office for clarification. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expenses incurred in viewing. All measurement is approximate.
School Lane, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Based in Market Harborough and established to serve the needs of south Leicestershire and north Northamptonshire, Naylors Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents are a dedicated firm of property consultants who serve a wide variety of clients and their situations. Other services include property management, professional work and agency including the sale of houses, farms, land, commercial property and development sites.
We are Chartered Surveyors who can often look at the wider issues re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29076141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Naylors, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.