Greencroft Gardens, South Hampstead, London
- 2nd & 3rd split level 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1 en-suite flat in this period house on the upper part of Greencroft Gardens
- Ideal for Finchley Road & Swiss cottage underground stations (ZONE 2). South Hampstead overground (6 mins to Euston)
- Wonderful size reception with high ceilings and Wood flooring over looking Greencroft Gardens on the 2nd floor
- Well sized eat in kitchen with views over the 3 acre communal gardens
- Bedrooms also have excellent aspects and front bedroom has the en-suite bathroom and balcony
- Use of 3 acre gardens access via the gate at 30 Greencroft Gardens. Share of freehold
- Viewing via Sole agents Rose & Co Estates .
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Stairs up to 1st floor
Sash window looking on to communal gardens.
18' 1'' x 17' 2'' (5.50m x 5.22m)
High ceilings, Wood flooring, Low level cupboards. Ornate fireplace.
Eat in Kitchen
13' 9'' x 11' 0'' (4.18m x 3.35m)
Casement window over looking communal gardens. Fitted wall and base units, worktops. fitted oven, hob, extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher. Cupboard housing boiler.
2nd floor landling
Sash window looking on to communal gardens
13' 9'' x 13' 5'' (4.2m x 4.1m)
Bay sash window. 3.8 high ceilings. Double arched doors to balcony. Sash window looking on to Greencroft Gardens. Built in wardrobes. Door through the wardrobes to En-suite bathroom WC.
7' 5'' x 5' 11'' (2.25m x 1.81m)
3 piece suite. Panelled bath. Tiled walls and floor, Wash hand basin with medicine cabinet and mirror. Low flush WC
11' 1'' x 7' 5'' (3.37m x 2.27m)
Built in wardrobes. Sash windows over looking communal gardens to rear. 3.8 high ceiling, spot lights.
8' 4'' x 3' 8'' (2.53m x 1.11m)
3 piece suite. Wash basin. Tiled walls and floor. Low flush WC.
13' 11'' x 6' 11'' (4.25m x 2.1m)
High ceiling. Velux window. sash window. 3.8 ceilings.
Direct access to communal gardens
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Greencroft Gardens, South Hampstead, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road Station0.2 miles
- South Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Rose & Co Estates.
We are a family run company with over
20 years experience in the area.
We would love the opportunity to help you
buy, sell or rent property in South or
West Hampstead, Hampstead,
Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Gospel Oak
Or Kilburn (NW6, NW3, NW5 & NW8).
Please phone us on 020 7372 8488
Or email us at email@example.com
Or pop into our office for a coffee at
19a Goldhurst Terrace, London, NW
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9872866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Co Estates, South Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.